Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Rave Reviews on Idol


My performances this season on American Idol have triggered a wide range of awestruck reaction from the judges. Here's a small sampling of their effusive praise.

Simon: "Alan, if I'm being honest, when you sing, it makes me want to weep. That's not a compliment."
Ellen: "You are so terribly unique. Terribly, terribly unique. I am numb."
Kara: "You know what? You brought it tonight. You brought it and you left it on the stage. And we may not be sure what it was, but we will never forget it . . . no matter how hard we try."
Randy: "Yo, yo, yo, you were a little pitchy at first, but you worked it out. I'm feeling you dawg. I'm feeling you like a bad stomach cramp."

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I’ve awarded you the Sunshine Blog Award for being an inspiring blogger who helps spread the sunshine. Please see my blog post for more details. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete